The Executive Suite at United Center
Benny the Bull floating around
Action on the courtI've never been a fan of any pro sport other than golf but it's always cool to experience new things. I was able to experience a NBA game today watching the Chicago Bulls play the Orlando Magic (Orlando won 97 - 93). What was even cooler was that I was able to enjoy the experience in an executive suite with plenty of food and an endless supply of beer. I must admit, the experience would have been so much cooler if it was back in the golden age of the Bulls when Jordan, Pippen, Kucoc, Rodman, and Kerr would be playing. Unfortunately, I had to deal with watching two ex-dookies play - Luol Deng and Chris Duhon for the Bulls (Grant Hill didn't play). Nevertheless, good times. I'm really looking forward to catching a Cubs' game at Wrigley Field...I think that would be something to look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment