Thursday, July 28, 2005

Oooo...I can have pictures!!

My Bitch Brownie

Cairn Terrier (Toto from Wizard of Oz)
Born on Feb 28, 2005
Female

My bestest friend...






My Ex Ride

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS - 5 spd Manual Transmission

Some crazy ass lady in Raleigh decided that she didn't have to yield turning left on a solid green light. I ended up T-Boning the hell out of her car going about 40 mph and totaling both her car and mine. When I opened the door, I found my car in a ditch with the nose pointing up towards the sky at about a 20 degree angle. It was a pretty shitty ass day but thanks to her insurance company and a corporate discount, I got a new ride...


My New Ride

2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe - 6 spd Manual Transmission
a.k.a
Nissan Skyline 350 GT Coupe outside the US

Fun ass car to drive. I definitely love what's under the hood but my complaint is that the interior is a little cheap for how much this car costs. Nevertheless, whenever I hear the sound of the exhaust at 5000 rpm I really don't care about the interior anymore.

I was thinking about adding some performance parts to this car but I think I'm going to save money for the Nissan Skyline GT-R (Infiniti in the US) that's coming out in 2007. I think the high end version has about 500 horses in it... In any case, it's going to be a beast!! Not cheap though...but definitely worth it.

No comments: